Definitions: In these Conditions the "Company" means
Trans4orm.co.uk. Trans4orm.co.uk is the online trading name of
Kitchen Transformations Ltd. The "Customer" means the
customer of the Company. The "Contract" means any contract
for sale of goods by the Company to the Customer. The "Goods" means
any goods forming the subject of this contract including materials
incorporated in them.
2. We deliver to UK mainland addresses only.
3. Trans4orm.co.uk customers who shop online must be 18 years or over.
4. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
5. An order is not deemed to be accepted as a contract until we have sent an
invoice stating acceptance via post.
6. We supply to trade customers therefore advertised prices on this website exclude
VAT unless clearly indicated. VAT is charged at the current rate of 17.5%.
7. We will not charge your credit card until you are fully aware of the total
value of your order. Your order will benefit from the full consumer rights offered
in the UK and by your credit card provider.
8. When you make a purchase online from Trans4orm.co.uk, you are entering into
a legally binding contract with the company and are accepting our terms of sale.
You will be asked to provide your name, email address, invoice address, delivery
address, telephone number and credit or debit card details.
9. Adequate labour etc. must be provided by the Customer for unloading. Delivery
is made to the "kerb-side".
10. All goods must be inspected for damage or shortfall on delivery in the presence
of the delivery driver. Any loss or damage must be clearly written on the delivery
note and we must be informed within 24 hours by telephone. No claims for damage
or shortfall will be entered into if this simple instruction is not met.
11. Goods will not be left without a valid signature from the Customer or a responsible
person elected by the Customer who must be 16 or over. The Customer will become
responsible for the goods and any subsequent loss, damage or destruction of the
goods upon signing. All goods remain the property of Trans4orm.co.uk until paid
for in full.
12. Trans4orm.co.uk reserves the right to revise prices and details at any time
without notice. If we list a product at the wrong price due to a typographical
error or receive incorrect pricing information from our Suppliers, we have the
right to refuse or cancel any orders placed prior to the order being delivered.
We will not adjust any prices without you first being informed, and will allow
you to withdraw your order at no cost to yourself and if applicable a full refund
will be given.
13. Goods are subject to availability. The date of delivery will be confirmed
when you place an order. If any items on your order are out of stock or available
out with our normal expected delivery times we will advise you immediately of
the expected delay in delivery, if this proves to be unacceptable the Customer
may cancel the item from the order or cancel the order in full and we will issue
a full refund.
14. We will make every effort to deliver goods within the delivery option requested
at the time the order was placed. However we cannot guarantee this and we will
not accept responsibility if your order is delivered outside this time. We recommend
that you only arrange for tradesmen to carry out work on your behalf after your
goods have actually been delivered.
15. The Customer has the right to return goods within seven days of the goods
being received without giving a reason. Goods returned must be in a saleable
as new condition and returned in their original packaging. Shrink wrapped and
factory packaged goods must be returned unopened. The Customer must arrange transportation
and pay all costs involved in transporting the goods back to the warehouse from
which they came. The goods must be insured whilst in transit for the full value
of their cost price, goods received damaged after return will not receive a refund
from the Company and the Customer shall pursue their carrier for reimbursement
and or return. Returns made under this provision must be agreed in writing or
by electronic mail by both parties before the goods are returned. This provision
is not applicable to "made to order" or bespoke items. We will not
refund the costs of delivery and labour etc. that we incurred in supplying the
goods, and a charge equivalent to 30% of the purchase price of the goods will
be levied to the refund to cover these costs, if the cost to ourselves was greater
than this, we will charge the greater amount. The refund will be made to the
credit or debit card that was originally used to complete the transaction.
16. Goods supplied incorrectly entirely through our fault will be re-supplied
at no cost to the Customer.
17. Colour accuracy of the products viewed on our website cannot be guaranteed
due to vagaries of the image reproduction process.
18. Trans4orm.co.uk reserves the right to:
(i) Alter these Terms and Conditions upon giving you advance notice.
(ii) Decline service to any individual customer.
19. Trans4orm.co.uk links to other websites. Please note that when viewing sites
linked to from Trans4orm.co.uk, you are subject to the terms and conditions of
the site you are viewing.
20. SAFETY DISCLAIMER
For your own safety we recommend that you read carefully the safety instructions
printed on all packaging plus any safety leaflets and literature that are provided
with your products before you carry out any DIY projects or make use of the products
supplied by us. Many products we supply require connection to utility services
like gas, water or electricity. If you are at all unsure about installing these
or any products seek professional advice. The Company will accept no responsibility
for loss or damage arising from the misuse or incorrect fitting of any goods
21. The above Terms and Conditions shall not affect your statutory rights as